Amazing opportunity for a Facilities & General Affairs Officer to join a world leading technology company, offering a competitive starting salary (£27,000 - £28,000 pa depending on experience) plus bonus (15-20% of salary) plus fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
Location of the job
Hybrid role. Office location is South West London area (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo). Hybrid role - 3 days a week in the office, 2 days remote working
Job responsibilities of the Facilities & General Affairs Officer
As the Facilities & General Affairs Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the company's facilities and general affairs. This includes overseeing the maintenance and repairs of the office, managing contractors, suppliers and handling administrative tasks related to general affairs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond quickly and effectively to Facilities desk requests, resolve issues where able or escalate to Facilities Manager
- Oversee the maintenance and repairs of the company's facilities, including office equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Manage supplier relationships, monitor and ensure that services are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to Facilities and general affairs - such as expense management, procurement, and event planning
- Assist with the coordination of internal and external events and meetings
- Manage office supplies and inventory and ensure that the office is always well-stocked
- Identify opportunities for improvement in process or supplier relationships with Facilities Manager to deliver effective procurement solutions for projects and on-going requirements
- Support supplier selection processes and negotiate with suppliers to deliver cost savings and improved service delivery
The successful candidate background
- Good standard of general education
- BIFM Level 3 qualification advantage
- Basic Health and Safety and environmental awareness
- Experience in Facilities and/or Procurement role.
- Experience with ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Awareness and commitment to follow policies, procedures and working practices
- Good numerical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits
£27,000 - £28,000 + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes