Event Marketing Executive. Fantastic opportunity for an Events Marketing Executive to join the international marketing department of a global, world class organisation.
Our client is one of the world's most recognised and successful organisations in its field, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire / NW London area (20 minutes by direct train from central London)
Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, the role will oversee all marketing-led events (including global exhibitions and trade shows), with the main objective to generate new business and raise brand profile. The typical job responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Coordinating the event life cycle, from identifying suitable international events to post-event analytics
- Managing the annual events schedule
- Organisation of both online and offline events
- Working with the global sales team to maximize exposure at trade shows
- Improving and maintaining stock of event materials, including stands, banners, brochures and branded promotional items
- Negotiate contracts with venues, develop lead nurture campaigns, create post-event follow up mailings
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- B2B event management experience
- Enjoyment in delivering a consistent and high-quality events service
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot
- Previous experience in writing marketing communications to support event promotion
- Managing multiple events simultaneously
- Sharp eye for detail
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£35,000. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes