We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a business event and exhibition company.
LOCATION: Central London office / hybrid split working possible. However team work and communication in the office is important , so this is more 'office' than home based.
Our client is a niche, successful business from the exciting business event and exhibition company, working with many UK based companies that embark on exhibiting at some of Europe’s most prestigious business events, mostly taking places in Germany
In order to support the Sales Director with day to day office administration and client correspondence, they wish to recruit, on an initial part time basis, a Sales Administrator. The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Answering telephone and directing calls, dealing with general office admin
- Working alongside the manager and helping them as and when needed
- Raising paperwork using the accounts system to include delivery notes and invoices
- Manage any administration and correspondence required by clients
- Feedback to the management on events
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential - fluency or an excellent level also in German is also ideally required
- Previous commercial experience such as sales administration, project managing, account managing
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be willing to travel to Germany to attend trade fairs and exhibitions
c£25,000 - £30,000.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes