NEW JOB! European Sales & Operations Director. A superb new opportunity for an experienced Sales & Operations Director to join a leading digital marketing agency and help to develop brand sales and activity across Europe.
Remote/Work from home but MUST be able to travel regularly and without restriction to Germany, France and The Benelux region on a regular basis
Business fluent English and German is essential. Fluency also in Dutch or French is an advantage
Our client is a fast growing, digital marketing brand agency, partnering with some of the most recognised consumer brands on the market today.
In order to lead all sales and business operations across Europe, they wish to recruit a European Sales & Operations Director. Based in Europe, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of sales strategies of the consumer brands into Germany, France and the Benelux as well as successfully coordinate day to day business operations and logistics. The job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the sales campaign strategy for each client
- Finding suitable sales locations (such as shopping centers, retail parks etc.) for direct marketing consumer sales activities
- Negotiation of location space, acquiring best price for clients
- Focus on developing, scaling and expanding revenue from existing clients
- Business development, focusing on new clients within the business to consumer market
- Forecasting and budgeting across individual campaigns and territories
- Management and development of Country Sales Managers
- Liaising with external staffing agencies wherever necessary
- Managing remotely as well as monitoring through regular local site visits.
- Evaluating sales and performance data to identify areas in need of improvement.
- Completing weekly admin tasks via Google Suite and Salesforce.
- Business fluent in both English and German. Fluent also in Dutch or French is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience running a large sales team
- Experience managing a salesforce of at least 20 people, ideally across F2F or D2D channels.
- Target driven whilst focusing on delivering both company and client values.
- Previous cross-border project managing experience.
- A proven track record of building long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Base salary of 60,000 EUROs + commission.
To apply for this superb job opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.