NEW JOB! eCommerce Manager, up to £55,000. Superb opportunity to be part of a thriving, international eCommerce company.
Harlow, Essex ( 30 mins NE of central London)
up to £55,000
Our client is a thriving and fast growing, global eCommerce business disturbing a wide diversity of consumer products by all eCommerce channels.
To role will focus on the management of the day to day trading of domestic and international ecommerce websites and platforms. Working closely with other key departments and stakeholders, your challenging and diverse newly created role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Own and drive ecommerce direct sales performance in the UK and overseas
- Coordinate internal teams (creative, digital marketing, merchandising, operations and development) to ensure the site is consistent, on brand and in line with the customers' expectations.
- Develop the overall customer contact strategy to be delivered via multiple marketing channels (email, website, Push Notification, Custom Audiences) across different markets
- Ensure maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels
- Devise and optimise a best-in-class CRM program
- Management of the email marketing & content calendar & delivery and execution across the UK and international direct channel business
- Lead the Ecommerce Merchandising and Content team to ensure all products and assets are created in time for launch
- Provide daily trading updates, leading any onsite initiatives to drive additional traffic & sales
- Ensure extensive site checks are carried by the team regularly with errors quickly resolved
CANDIDATE PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Several successful years of ecommerce management experience gained from within a retail or D2C environment
- Have a deep understanding of ecommerce technology and have demonstrated success in utilising automation, personalisation and searchandising tools.
- Experience of growing and overseeing high performing ecommerce teams
- Excellent understanding of CRM, loyalty, ecommerce and paid media
- Experience with A/B testing tools (Qubit/Optimizely/Abobe)
- Experienced using Customer Data Platforms (Insider experience a plus)
- Experience optimising and developing ecommerce platforms, Magento specifically
- Excellent ability to analyse data and propose commercial decisions
- Expert knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
SALARY, WORKING HOURS:
up to £55,000, Monday-Friday, 08:15am - 4:45pm
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO US IMMEDIATELY
CONTACT: Jonathan Grimes