New job! Digital Marketing Executive, eCommerce. Harlow, Essex, up to £35,000. Superb opportunity to be part of a thriving eCommerce company and play a key role in their strategic digital marketing direction.
Digital Marketing Executive
Harlow, Essex ( 30 mins NE of central London)
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a thriving and fast growing, global eCommerce business disturbing a wide diversity of consumer products by all eCommerce channels.
To develop and support all paid and unpaid online media activity (paid search, affiliates, organic search), thy wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. This is a ‘hands on’ role requiring a driven and quick-learning individual to plan, implement and optimise PPC and Shopping advertising campaigns. This role will also support the implementation of Paid Social, Affiliate and SEO activities. Your typical job responsibilities will include:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing - Plan, optimise and implement paid search campaigns to drive qualified traffic to websites
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers and supporting product launches
- Manage regular reporting to key internal stakeholders against key KPIs and suggest optimisation improvements
- Regular analysis of extensive data sets to identify new paid media trends, opportunities and market changes
- Optimisation of paid search google shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies
- Develop and build new paid campaigns across Social Media channels
- Support the delivery of the Paid Social strategy
- SEO work - ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and deliver of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
CANDIDATE PROFILE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Successful background in digital marketing and online marketing
- Experience working with PPC and Google Shopping
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large sets of data
- Experience managing large monthly budgets
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of the company
- Ability to write enticing ad copy
- Deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
SALARY : £30,000 - £35,000
CONTACT: Jonathan Grimes
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO US IMMEDIATELY