Fantastic opportunity for a university graduate in telecoms or IT , with Dutch language skills, to train as professional in-house translator and join one of the world's leading translation organisations.
Dutch to mother tongue / native level + fluent English.
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London)
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Dutch speaking Translator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out translations in texts of a telecoms or IT nature from English into Dutch
- Liaise with other departments for the production of the translation
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Dutch to mother tongue standard / native level, as well as fluent English, is essential
- Educated to university graduate level in telecoms or IT topic (essential)
- Industry experience is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of other languages is also advantageous
- Previous translation experience is not required - FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
SALARY & BENEFITS
£30,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes