We have a very good new job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Accounts Payable to join a world leading technology company. for the last 40 years they have created some of the worlds most impressive and ground breaking developments in modern technology, working with some amazing clients.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (25 minutes form central London by train). Technology park location, free transfer to office. A remote / hybrid job, 3 days in the office, 2 remote each week.
Fluent in Dutch and English is essential. Other languages are an advantage but not essential.
Based out of fantastic offices, our client is a world leader in their area of technology, working with major clients across the world from all industry sectors.
In order to manage their accounts payable responsibilities in their Dutch speaking business markets, they wish to recruit a Dutch speaking Accounts Payable Clerk. You will work in their international finance team and the job will include the following responsibilities:
- Allocation of Supplier Payments for all EU suppliers
- Booking Product Purchase Invoice in ORACLE R12 and Exact Global Next
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details on the systems
- Bank Reconciliations- weekly basis & at month end
- File invoices / Pre-facto /statements
- Checking supplier Statement reconciliation's/accounts, ensuring all information is up to date/clearing debit balances on a monthly basis
- Dealing with manual and urgent payment requests in line with SLA
- Dealing with suppliers and resolving any queries
- Allocation of direct debits against supplier Invoices
- Preparing and processing BACS payments on ORACLE R12 and upload file & Pass for on-line banking
- Processing and reconciling the Monthly Company Credit Cards Expenses/posting/allocating
- Checking and Processing Staff expenses for payment / posting / allocating
- Invoice booking in ORACLE R12 with reference to P.O. or without P.O.
- Check & code all Purchase Invoice's post / taking approval and processing on ORACLE R12
- Maintaining cashbook in multi currencies
- Various other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Assisting other members of the finance team during busy periods
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in Dutch and English is essential. Fluency also in Flemish or French is an advantage but not essential
- Good level of education - finance qualifications advantage but not essential
- Previous End to End Accounts Payables experience in Finance
- Ideally have Oracle R12 knowledge
- Good understanding of accounting double entry
- Confident, pro-active with strong communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills minimum
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment - advantage but not essential
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience - advantage but not essential
SALARY & BENEFITS
£28,000 and superb benefits ( 25 days holiday , Private Medical Insurance paid for employee, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Employer contributory pension , Annual bonus – performance and company based 4% of salary after eligibility)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes