Digital Marketing Specialist - Gaming and eSports
Fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital and channel marketing team within a global and hugely successful technology company.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in either German, French, Spanish, Dutch or Arabic would be an advantage but is not essential
Sunbury on Thames - South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
Our global client is a true global leader within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for optimising the digital advertising on Amazon as well as executing the Amazon marketing and review programme across the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with relevant Amazon team members across the EMEA region to create a strong marketing presence for the brand
- Plan, execute and analyse activities using Amazon’s onsite and offsite platforms across the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain
- Regular travel to meet with Amazon’s advertising team to optimise campaign performance
- Maintain content to help drive traffic and increase conversion
- Optimise SEO content on product pages
- Create and execute bespoke quarterly marketing plans
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous digital marketing experience is essential
- Experience of working with Amazon platforms AMS and AMG is a strong preference
- Strong understanding of the gaming and eSports world is highly desirable
- Experience of working with PPC campaigns is a strong advantage
- Background in the IT industry is an advantage
£25,000-£26,000 basic + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes