Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEA. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company and implement their digital marketing strategies across the EMEA region.
Fluent English is essential. Any additional European Languages spoken and written are an advantage.
South West of London
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
In order to develop and implement their digital marketing strategies (managing and optimising their digital advertising including Paid Social Media) into the EMEA countries, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for the following job responsibilities:
- Create and run campaigns across Google Ads
- Increase the effectiveness of each channel by testing content, keywords, messaging and audiences
- Execute paid social media campaigns which drives traffic to websites. This will involve the execution, optimisation and analysis of activities
- Be responsible for keeping the ‘Add to cart’ section of the website up to date in conjunction with EMEA Business Managers and Partner Marketing team
- Be responsible for the reporting/analysis of digital and social activities using a range of tools including Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Keep skills & knowledge up to date using online research, attending events and seminars to ensure that the company is at the forefront of digital marketing.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Other EMEA languages are an advantage but not essential
- Ideally be Degree level educated (or equivalent) in a business related discipline
- Strong project management skills & focus on working to deadlines
- Experienced in analysing campaigns/data with attention to detail
- Experience of using Google Analytics/Google Data Studio (or similar)
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ideally experience in social media advertising & using SM tools.
- Good understanding of all Google advertising and analytics platforms
- Strong analytical mind, be able to think outside the box and have a desire to contribute to a cutting-edge digital marketing team.
£26,000-£28,000 basic + bonus (has been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.