Digital Marketing ecommerce Specialist - EMEA region
Fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital marketing team within a global and hugely successful IT and technology company.
Fluent English is essential
South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
Our global client is a true market leader within the IT and technology industry.
In this exciting role, you will contribute to the strategic execution of our client's online shop as well as being responsible for the execution of all paid advertising efforts, online data analytics and SEO activities.
You will also work closely with the marketing/sales teams to support the team’s customer acquisition goals through lead generation and will use online data to provide insights to help drive marketing decisions for campaigns and day-day activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Grow the online shop business in EMEA using Shopify, CRM and Digital Marketing analytical tools
- Develop, monitor, write and update product content contained on eCommerce websites/portals
- Work closely with Sales to develop the sales promo plan and align all marketing activities to support
- Perform regular reporting on data analysis/campaign performance and liaise with departments on conversion rates, unit sales, promotions, web issues etc.
- Conduct regular market research on competitive and marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to drive brand awareness and online product sales
- Grow the CRM database & align the emailer strategy to direct sales
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous marketing experience is essential, preferably digital marketing Experience of using Shopify is a strong preference
- Experience in analysing campaigns/data is preferred
- Experience of working with a CRM/Email service provider tool is a preference
- Understanding of Google advertising and analytics is an advantage
- Strong understanding of the gaming and eSports world is an advantage but not essential
£24,000-£27,000 basic depending on skillset + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes