Digital Marketing and Influencer Specialist - EMEA region
Fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital marketing team within a global and hugely successful technology company.
Fluent English is essential, additional European languages are an advantage
£27,000 - £35,000 pa depending on skills and experience
Offices are located in the South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo) - some remote working likely to be possible
Our global client is a true market leader within the technology industry.
In this exciting role, you will work in the Digital Marketing team to manage and optimise digital advertising including Google Ads, Email Marketing, Amazon Advertising, Paid Social Media and Media Buying.
You will also be responsible for the planning, implementation and reporting of influencers and coordinate product launches.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the full Google advertising process to drive traffic to the website and content pages
- Create copy and assets for Google Display advertising
- Management of external PPC agency including strategy, performance, reporting and analysis of PPC campaigns
- Use Google Analytics to review, analyse and provide recommendations on how to further optimise campaigns
- Email marketing strategy activities and analysis
- Plan, execute and analyse activities using Amazon’s onsite and offsite platforms in Europe
- Plan and execute social media campaigns
- Assist with influencer campaigns and outreach within the EMEA region
- Research and write EMEA article content for the website and coordinate product launches
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous marketing experience is essential, preferably digital marketing
- Experience with Google Ads is essential
- Experience of using Google Analytics or similar is essential
- PPC experience is essential
- A second European language would be an advantage
£27,000 - £35,000 basic depending on skillset + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV to us
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes