Digital Content Manager. Excellent new opportunity to join a world leading and multiple industry award winning company, currently experiencing tremendous global growth and business expansion.
Fluent English is essential
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 minutes North West of Central London) - remote work / office work split possible
Our client is a multiple award wining and world class performer in its sector. They work across all business sectors counting many of the worlds leading companies as their key clients.
In order to take control and develop their digital presence, they wish to recruit a Digital Content Manager. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with developing and adapting digital content to increase qualified organic traffic to the group website, creating and executing SEO campaigns and developing marketing and sales support materials that reach and engage target audiences.
Typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement successful digital content programmes from inception
- Website maintenance - experience with Wordpress would be an asset
- Creating and executing SEO campaigns
- Own, drive and deliver digital content marketing campaigns
- Create management reporting. Experience of Google Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager will be an advantage
- Google Analytics and the ability to monitor and analyse results with a passion to analyze and improve performance
- Working with Global Content Manager, ensuring campaigns are delivered against pre-agreed objectives, budgets and KPI's.
- Create, build and manage all online marketing and remarketing campaigns to maximise conversions and return on budget spend
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Degree in marketing and/or digital marketing training would be advantageous
- Have proven writing and editorial skills, journalism, creative writing and an understanding of web publishing
- Experience in creating a resource or library of content, using SEO for insight
- Managing editorial schedules and deadlines would be an advantage
- Experience of implementing integrated, strategic content marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Proven project and campaign management ability.
- Confident and mature approach to communicating (both written and verbal) at all levels and across departments.
- Strong writing skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Open, friendly and great at building constructive relationships across the growing marketing team and global sales organisation.
c£45,000 + excellent benefits.
NB: This is a FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE, up to 18 months
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes