NEW JOB! Danish speaking Localisation & Language Executive. Fantastic opportunity to join a global eCommerce brand to review and managed the Danish language content of their eCommerce online shopping platforms.
a 50/50 split between remote/home based and office based in Watford, 45 minutes north of London by direct fast train from London Euston
Danish and English
Our eCommerce client is global online shopping brand, offering a wide range of products on many different website platforms across the world.
In order to manage language content and customer experience for their Danish language website and platforms, they wish to recruit a Danish speaking Localisation & Language Executive. Working as part of a multilingual language team, your job will typically manage the following job responsibilities:
- Create and maintain all website content in the Danish language and keep the language customer friendly
- Review and update language glossaries that can be used by Marketing Content, Global Trading, Social and CRM teams
- Language test and proofread the site when required
- Support and manage projects that come through localisation team
- Attend meetings with country strategists and content team to discuss local sensitivities
- Monitoring the effectiveness of content delivered
- Ensure that Danish language Help page content is accurate, up to date and that it is well presented
- Ensuring customer care advisors have accurate and up to date content to use when replying to customers
- You will be an expert in the capability of our current systems to provide customer self-service
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Danish to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English
- Have a successful background in either content editing, copy translation, proof reading or localisation
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Full valid visa to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£25,000 + superb benefits (£500 allowance, 8.5% annual bonus, 5% pension, 4 x life assurance, private medical, 25 days annual leave + day for birthday, flexi hours, free gym, 40% discount etc)
NB: this job is 50/50 split remote and office based.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes