NEW JOB! Customer Services Advisor. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading eCommerce company as part of their customer support team, supporting clients across the EMEA countries.
Remote / Home based (during COVID) - the plan after covid office restrictions are ended is to work 2 days in the head office (central London) and 3 days at home per week
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly successful eCommerce company selling many consumer brands on various website and shopping platforms.
To join their customer support team, they wish to recruit a Customer Services Advisor. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all correspondence with clients by email and phone
- Log all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team
- Assisting with resolving client feedback and complaints in collaboration with the managers
- Assisting with analyzing complaints to identify trends and improve response time
- Providing price quotations for clients
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential
- Previous commercial, business administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Service role or similar
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
£22,000 + benefits
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.