We are hiring for a Customer Service Coordinator to join one of the world's largest translation and languages service providers (LSP). You will be working with major client translation projects across the world.
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is one of the worlds most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world.
Office is based in Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - Hybrid working available upon completion of the probation period which is likely to last for about 3 months, after which they will be able to opt for hybrid working (3 days in office + 2 days home). During probation, the job will be 100% office based, 5 days a week.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator. The role will play a key part in the operations team, ensuring everyone is aware of the client’s requirements through the full translation and filing process. This is a highly administrative, client-facing role where accuracy and efficiency are paramount, and where a basic understanding of patent filing formalities will be developed. Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving instructions from clients and providing quotes, processing orders for translation, deal with customers and answer customer queries
- Collaboration with Sales support & other internal teams.
- Interpretation of client requirements to create and provision of internal instructions for colleagues at all stages of the patent process
- Understanding of and adherence to the relevant patent processes and timelines
- Swift resolution of issues arising throughout the process
- Co-operation with Customer Care Team and Sales support team to ensure excellent customer service and to identify potential expansion of services.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language, ideally German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian languages is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally educated to university degree level - any subject
- Be a dynamic, self-driven, out of the box thinkers
- Ability to work under pressure and experience of workload prioritisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide range of people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£23,750 per annum. Benefits: 22 days’ paid annual leave (rising with length of service), an additional day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week (hybrid working available)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Customer Operations Coordinator and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes