Credit Controller - UK markets
MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT - 9-12 MONTHS INITIALLY
Offices are based in London
Hybrid working - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday office based, Thursday and Friday remote working
Hours 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is global recognised luxury lifestyle brand, offering a fantastic range of products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage credit control activity for the UK business markets (mostly to distributors, wholesalers and retailers) they wish to recruit a Credit Controller for their busy UK markets. Working as part of the client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contact all customers by phone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt and where necessary place the account on stop and advise the customer
- Prepare/action Direct Debit (or equivalent) including rejections
- Cashpost all monies received on the same day
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate .
- Liaise with reps/agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed
- Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs or their equivalent
- To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential, written and spoken
- Have previous experience in either credit control or finance or accounts
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£26,000 - £27,000 + benefits. Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00 - 5.00 with an hour for lunch
This role is to start at the beginning of January 2022 and is a maternity cover contract to last for 9 - 12 months initially
Contact: Lisa Grimes