Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist.
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global and highly successful technology company.
Fluent English is essential.
Remote working currently due to COVID-19 then based in EMEA Head Office in the South West of London area (40 minutes from London Waterloo)
Our global client is an innovative and true market leader within the technology industry.
You will be responsible shaping and delivering impactful Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and initiatives by developing partnerships in line with the company strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating CSR programs to address needs and opportunities within communities
- Building relationships with non-profit organisations and developing strong partnerships
- Performing due diligence by following established processes to ensure that the company's reputation is protected and philanthropic activities are effective
- Ensure that SCR programs align with the company's business philosophy
- Support the development of CSR policies and guidelines
- Deliver training and communication material
- Monitor the impact of developed partnerships and programs
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Good knowledge of sustainability issues
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and coordinate
£26,000 - £30,000 basic salary + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes