Excellent new opportunity for a talented and proven Content Manager to join a world leading and multiple industry award winning company, currently experiencing tremendous global growth and record breaking revenue for 2021. Their business expansion across the globe into new business sectors continues at an impressive pace.
c£45,000 + excellent benefits, work place flexibility, holidays, health benefits, career development and superb team and office culture.
Head office based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 minutes North West of Central London) - hybridremote work / office work split possible. Onsite parking, free staff shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station (5 mins)
Our client is a multiple award wining and world class performer in its sector. They work across all business sectors counting many of the worlds leading companies as their key clients.
In order to take control and develop their digital presence, they wish to recruit a Content Marketing Manager. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with developing and adapting digital content to increase qualified organic traffic to the group website, creating and executing SEO campaigns and developing marketing and sales support materials that reach and engage target audiences.
Typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement successful digital content programmes from inception
- Website maintenance - experience with Wordpress would be an asset
- Creating and executing SEO campaigns
- Own, drive and deliver digital content marketing campaigns
- Create management reporting. Experience of Google Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager will be an advantage
- Google Analytics and the ability to monitor and analyse results with a passion to analyze and improve performance
- Working with Global Content Manager, ensuring campaigns are delivered against pre-agreed objectives, budgets and KPI's.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Degree in marketing and/or digital marketing training would be advantageous
- Have proven content writing and editorial skills, journalism, creative writing and an understanding of web publishing
- Experience in creating a resource or library of content, using SEO for insight
- Managing editorial schedules and deadlines would be an advantage
- Experience of implementing integrated, strategic content marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Proven project and campaign management ability.
- Strong writing skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
£45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits. 18 month Fixed-term contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent. Full time, 37.5 hours per week. 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), an additional day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, online discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme
NB: This is a FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE, up to 18 months with the possibility of becoming permanent
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes