Compliance Specialist - Environment, Health & Safety
Amazing opportunity to work as a Compliance Specialist - Environment, Health & Safety - for a world leading technology company, offering a competitive starting salary (£32,000-£36,000 pa depending on experience) plus bonus (15-20% of salary) plus fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
South West London area (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo). Hybrid role - 3 days a week in the office, 2 days remote working
As a Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for understanding Environment, Health & Safety compliance requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with international standards and legislation
- Develop and implement procedures to meet compliance obligations
- Promote H&S & well-being within the workplace
- Promote company commitment to reducing environmental impact
- Perform and review risk assessments and ensure controls are effective
- Establish, implement and maintain procedures for safe working practices
- Perform internal audits to check policies and procedures and to facilitate continual improvement
- Create in-house training for internal stakeholders
- Investigate incidents and maintain appropriate records
- Keep up-to-date with industry practices and current developments
- General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- ISO 45001:2018 / ISO 14001:2015 management system and internal auditor training
- Good standard of general education
- Degree level educated ideally
- Solid experience with ISO 45001 & 14001management systems and auditing.
- Project management experience
- Experience in working on process improvement and development
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Must have good organisational and time management skills
c£35,000 + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!