Community impact and ESG (Environmental Social Governance) Specialist
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading global and highly successful technology company.
Fluent English is essential.
Hybrid role - 2 days a week in the office (Tuesday and Wednesday), the rest remote
Our global client is an innovative and true market leader within the technology industry.
You will be responsible for supporting and delivering the company’s community impact strategy programs as well as supporting their ESG obligations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating programs to address needs and opportunities within communities particularly with local schools
- Building relationships with non-profit organisations and developing strong partnerships
- Performing due diligence by following established processes to ensure that the company's reputation is protected and philanthropic activities are effective
- Ensure that community impact programmes align with the company's business philosophy
- Support the development of policies and guidelines
- Deliver training and communication material
- Monitor the impact of developed partnerships and programs
- Some work on compliance tasks e.g. supply chain due diligence, modern slavery risks and internal audits
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role community impact or ESG role, voluntary work or charity work
- Experience of working in the education sector would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of sustainability issues
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and coordinate
£28,000 - £29,500 basic salary + bonus (has typically been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised lunches
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes