Commercial Product Director - Asia Pacific. Our client is a global aviation company, providing a full aviation operations service (passenger and freight) to private individuals, logistics businesses, governments and global aviation partners across the world.
Fluent English and ideally also fluent Chinese Mandarin
Singapore. The job is remote, based anywhere in Singapore. Residency in Singapore is essential for this job.
Our client is a global aviation company, providing a full aviation operation service (both passenger and freight) to private individuals, governments, logistics businesses and global aviation partners across the world.
In order to develop their business operations across the Asian-Pacific territory, they wish to recruit a Commercial Product Director. Reporting to the SVP for Asia-Pacific, you will have the responsibility for leading sales strategy and ensuring best trading practice, business growth and profitability and will be expected to take a leading role in delivering the operational and commercial aims of the products and the company.
Your typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop supplier and client relationships, identify opportunities and demonstrate market knowledge within your area
- Provide competitive and industry leading aircraft solutions to ensure growth of our client base
- Provide leadership and support to fellow team members in all aspects of day to day broker activities
- Ensure your team are delivering high levels of customer service
- Create and follow through with a robust sales strategy for your territory, in cooperation with the SVP Asia Pacific
- Identify new business targets within the APAC market
- Network extensively with key clients
- Identify new areas and sales targets within the market
- Fluency in English as well as ideally also fluent Chinese Mandarin
- Extensive industry experience in either air charter, freight forwarding or aviation
- Confident team leadership skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be able to work remotely and travel throughout Singapore to client meetings as required
- Be able to live and work in Singapore without restriction
Negotiable according to experience – please submit your salary requirements, all levels considered
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes