We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. You will develop your experiences with international clients based in the USA, work with knowledgeable colleagues and be allowed to work with responsibility and positive encouragement to develop your business personality and skills.
Fluency in English is essential. Fluency also in any other language is an advantage but not essential
Hybrid. Central London office 2 days per week, remote 3 days per week. Working hours to reflect USA markets, (12:00pm - 20:00h UK time)
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world
In order to work with clients across the USA , they wish to recruit a Client Relationship Manager. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Retain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Identifying the appropriate time to upsell additional products and services
- Be the primary customer contact for technical and business enquiries
- Meeting clients regularly on an agreed schedule
- Responding to any incoming client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with international offices and making sure that they are aware of all client contacts
- Identify new potential clients
- Feed back to the management of requirements for product development and marketing
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency also in any other language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous commercial experience in Client Services, customer Services, Account Manager or Sales related role
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Proactive problem solver and ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£32,000 + bonus of approx. 10% (£3,000) and excellent benefits (hybrid working, gym membership etc.). Monday - Friday, working hours in the UK will be 12:00h - 20:00h/21:00h to reflect USA working hours and time zone. Hybrid 2 day office / 3 day remote option.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes