Fantastic opportunity for a Client Manager to join a world class and highly successful international accountancy practice in London with excellent remuneration package, a fantastic range of benefits and flexible hours of work as well as clearly defined career pathway opportunities
Competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits and flexible hours of work
Fluency in English is is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
Hybrid working currently - likely to be 1-2 days a week from fantastic Central London offices, the remainder remote working
Our client is a leading and highly successful global practice, specialising in outsourced accounting services for international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Client Manager. This fantastic opportunity will be based within the International Outsourced Accounting department, working with and supporting international German speaking clients with their accounting services so that they can focus on expansion activities and developing new markets.
As the primary contact for senior client staff (typically CFO level and Financial Controllers), your main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the work flow on a portfolio of clients and dealing with technical queries as they arise
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key client contacts
- Completing quality control reviews in a timely and accurate fashion
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations, payment runs and the client billing process.
- Management of typically 2-3 members of staff including appraisals and reviews
- Fluency in English is is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in producing and reviewing monthly management accounts is essential, ideally within a practice environment but experience within industry will also be considered
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification or equivalent is strongly preferred
- VAT experience is an advantage
Competitive remuneration package plus fantastic benefits including the following:
25 days annual leave increasing 28 days after 5 year's service
Flexible working hours
Payment of one professional subscription per annum
Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
Permanent health insurance (income protection)
Private medical insurance with the option to add dependents
Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
Annual discretionary bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing firm in the financial services sector.
Please email your CV to us or for more information please contact Lisa Grimes for a confidential discussion