Chinese speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader. Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate in Chinese to join a world leading translation company on the production of their global Chinese language translations.
English to mother tongue standard/native level + fluent Chinese (Mandarin)
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. June 2021)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join the international translation department, they wish to recruit a Chinese Mandarin speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader.
Your role as Chinese speaking Translator Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from Chinese INTO English
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- English to mother tongue standard/native level as well as fluent English
- Educated to degree/university level in a Chinese language discipline
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read from Chinese into English
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£23,750 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this opportunity as a Chinese speaking Graduate Translation Proofreader please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.