We have a new, fantastic job opportunity for a Chinese speaking Digital Brand Account Manager to join an international brand marketing and media agency to develop their digital marketing and brand landscape in China for their major clients from the global sport and entertainment sector.
Fluency in Chinese Mandarin and excellent business English level is essential
Our client is an international brand, media and digital marketing agency, working with some of the world's most iconic media, entertainment and sports brands from across the globe.
Working within their international digital brand team, they wish to hire a Chinese speaking Digital Brand Account Manager. You will work one of the agency’s biggest accounts from the world of football, supporting the overall strategic planning and client management as well as coordinate day to day delivery of marketing promotion campaigns in China. You play a pivotal role in executing the Chinese marketing strategy for many of most watched football events on the planet.
Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Present an “always on” and “client first” positioning at all times
- Work with team members to deliver superb client servicing, positive relationship development, and diligent project management.
- Take lead on proactive client/partner communications, in particular project plans, status updates and value-add advisory
- Advise client on all aspects of the marketing mix within China
- Support Director in the management of all China campaign deliverables for the client
- Lead the relationship with local agencies and partners providing a local point of contact
- Assist in the review and management of both existing and new platform partners
- Act as day to day contact for agency working team trafficking information and requests
- Responsible for the translation and development of copy to ensure all materials are relevant for the Chinese audience
- Co-ordinate prize fulfilment across China as required
- Support the preparation of campaign wrap up reporting ensuring that key learnings and campaign optimization is presented in a coherent manner.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Chinese Mandarin and excellent business English level is essential
- Relevant experience with minimum 2 years of direct experience agency and/or client side
- Proven experience in account and project management
- An understanding of through-the-line campaign planning and delivery
- Experience of developing and implementing promotional plans with quantifiable results
- Experience working within 360 campaigns and promotions from strategy to delivery to reporting
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and written
- A strong understanding of cross channel marketing, the sports rights landscape within China and the ability to manage multiple work streams is crucial in this role
- Experience and understanding of both the football and sports entertainment industry relating to China is essential.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£35,000 per annum. and benefits.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international agency, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes