Channel Sales Manager – Vietnam. Superb opportunity to join a world leading retail banking equipment (ATMs) and technology solutions company to develop sales of their full product range throughout Vietnam. Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a world leader in ATM and cash solutions and payment services.
Hanoi, Vietnam (office or remote work + travel in Vietnam )
Our client is a world leading banking equipment producer (ATMs, cash recyclers, cash depositors, cash sorters, retail solutions, and branch transformation solutions) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales for the marketplace of Vietnam, they wish to recruit a Channel Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales, marketing, customer and channel-partner management, to achieve sales target and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sell full product solutions and services to the banking and retailer industries in accordance with the company policies and guidelines.
- Ensure sales & marketing strategies, channel-partner development strategies and management systems are successfully implemented.
- Responsible for developing new channel-partners, and liaising with HQ office
- Ensure that relevant market information and intelligence are acquired and feedback to the supporting team in HQ.
- Travelling is required.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Good business communication skills both in English and any local dialects. Chinese language skills is an advantage
- Sales experience in B2B sales, preferred in Banking, IT and retail industry
- College degree or above
- Good communication and networking skills, experience in direct and channel sales
- Good interpersonal skill and open-mindset
- Proactive and a good team player
- Customer Driven, Results Oriented with integrity and systematic work habits
Negotiable & competitive - please state your desired salary upon application. Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 2 times of salary (Net ) ) + Sales Commission.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766