Channel Sales Manager – Nigeria & Ghana. Superb opportunity to join a world leading retail banking equipment (ATMs) and technology solutions company to develop sales of their full product range throughout both Nigeria & Ghana. Their business continues to grow successfully across the world and keep the business established as a world leader in ATM and cash solutions and payment services.
Nigeria or Ghana (remote work + travel )
Our client is a world leading banking equipment producer (ATMs, cash recyclers, cash depositors, cash sorters, retail solutions, and branch transformation solutions) for the retail banking and financial services sector. They have a powerful position in global banking technology and continue to offer leading solutions of technology and hardware for the retail banking sector.
In order to manage and grow their full range of product sales for the marketplace of Nigeria and Ghana, they wish to recruit a Channel Sales Manager. The exciting job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Channel management: develop, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners, for achieving sales, sustainable business growth, premium customer relationship and other business objectives
- Proactively and jointly plan and develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones, thus to achieve productive partner relationship
- Manage potential channel conflict with firm objectives by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to rules of engagement
- Business development: closely work with channel partners to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Develop strategies and sales plan to address the designated accounts
- Deploy, direct, and execute winning sales opportunities
- Qualifying leads and prioritizing opportunities.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end- user needs
- Manage sales projects and play in a prime control in controlling the selling process, covering sales pitch, POC, UAT, Pilot, and all other sales phases
- Preparation of Proposals, tender Responses in a timely manner.
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts and agreement.
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments and headquarter for the resource assignment and project planning. Utilize team members including post-sale delivery professionals, pre-sale technical professionals, and management to achieve business objectives.
CANDIDATE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
- Excellent business communication skills both in English and any local dialects
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Several years work experience in local sales and marketing and in IT, software solution, innovative equipment, or financial equipment related experience
- Work experience with track records in channel / sales management.
- Extended experience in direct / channel sales management, customer relationship development & management
- Wide and good connection with top managements of banks or other financial institutions is preferred.
- Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
Negotiable & competitive - please state your desired salary upon application. Annual Floating Performance Bonus ( It is floating and depends on annual task completion. Up to 2 times of salary (Net ) ) + Sales Commission.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes - 0044 (0) 20 8503 7766