Business Development Manager – West Coast USA, $150,000. Our client is a world leading intellectual property and patent protection solutions company, working with major global clients in most industry sectors.
West Coast / California, USA (Based on the west coast, preferably in California, you would work from a home office and/or from one of the company west coast locations.)
SALARY & BENEFITS
$90,000 - $100,000 + commission (to be discussed, but $150,000 OTE+)
COMPANY & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client, with a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility, is a world leader in intellectual property and patent protection support solutions, .leading the field with a hugely impressive range of innovative services and technology.
In order to grown their full IP service sales across the west coast territory of the USA, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. With a good knowledge and experience of sales in the IP market, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Detect and prospect new clients/opportunities within corporate organisation (tech, pharma etc) and law firms to develop the US market for translation, foreign filing and search services
- On board and manage a portfolio of existing customers
- Source and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (trade shows etc)
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts (direct mail, digital marketing, cold calls) to prospective clients
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience of consultative sales in the IP space (preferably within the LSP industry)
- Proven success in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Knowledge of patents advantage
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes