Business Development Manager – Translation & Languages Services. Excellent opportunity to join a fast developing translation and language services solutions company in the US with a remit to target new business sales primarily within law firms, companies and individual inventors .
New York, USA
SALARY & BENEFITS
c$55,000 basic neg + commission (OTE c $80,000 ) + excellent benefits
Our client is a global translation and language services & solutions company, covering most industry sectors and working with many of the world’s leading companies.
In order to develop sales of their full translation and language solutions services in the US, mostly into law firms, companies and private investors, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect and target new clients/opportunities within small-market law firms, companies and individual inventors
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, revenue forecasting and reporting
- Create, maintain and leverage client relationships
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop and promote the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience of sales
- Proven success in closing new business
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and within a sales team
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
- University College degree preferred
- Experience of working to high value sales targets
- Experience of using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) to track sales activity
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.