Business Development Manager. Excellent opportunity for a Business Development manager to join a world leading language services and translation company to develop their full translation service sales into the legal sector.
Fluent English is essential. Fluency in any European language is an advantage but not essential
Our client is a world class organisation from the translations and language solutions sector, offering technology on all levels to many organisation. In order to develop sales of relevant products and services into either the Legal sector, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. The role is responsible for the generation and growth of sales within new and existing clients and will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of the legal sales team and manage sales in financial service or legal sub-sectors
- Identify and generate sales opportunities in the assigned territory to meet and exceed sales targets
- Close sales with new clients through prospection, client referrals, tradeshows and direct marketing activities
- Organize and deliver presentations to target customers
- Ensure that new business opportunities are identified, tracked and closed in a timely manner
- Develop a thorough understanding and commercial awareness of the marketplace, including emerging client needs in the legal sector
- Attend industry conferences and networking events to generate leads
- Provide regular, timely and accurate prospecting activity and sales reports
- Work closely with the Production Team to prepare quotations
- Plan, organize and oversee sales-related marketing activities and events to generate awareness and sales opportunities
CANDIDATE DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Fluent in English. Another European language would be an advantage.
- University degree is preferred although equivalent qualification will be considered
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience within the translation industry and ideally in technology services/products is preferred but not essential
- A strong, existing client contact list from the legal sector is desired
- Knowledge of the translation industry including technical skills around translation technology would be a distinct advantage
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Eager to learn and win new sales in the language industry.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + commission (OTE c£100,000 - £120,000). benefits are excellent, including 25 days holiday, pension etc.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes