We have a fantastic new opportunity with a New York based , world leading LSP (language services provider) company. To drive new sales into the IP (intellectual property) markets, they wish to hire a Business Development Executive to join the team and develop new business into multiple business markets across the US.
New York, USA (office on Wall Street, Manhattan) or remote
Our client is a world leading LSP company. They have built a reputation for quality, reliability and flexibility with their global team of IP translators, foreign filing experts and patent analysts. They lead the IP field with innovative services and technology.
In order to grow sales of their full language services solutions into the IP sector, they wish to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their expanding US team. The role will typically cover the following job responsibilities :
- Detecting and prospecting new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house IP teams and law firms to develop the US market for patent/IP translation, foreign filing and IP research services
- Building and maintaining an active pipeline
- Onboarding and managing a portfolio of existing customers
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts (direct mail, digital marketing, cold calls) to prospective clients
CANDIDATE SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Experience of Sales in the Intellectual Property (IP) market (preferably within the LSP (Language Service Provider) industry
- Proven success in closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Articulate with good communication skills
- Organized and self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work remotely with previous success in performing independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce
- Knowledge of another language, or a passion for languages is a bonus – but not essential!
SALARY & BENEFITS
Base salary of c$50,000 p/a + (uncapped) commission. $75,000 OTE. Benefits: 20 days’ holiday (plus public holidays and birthday leave), 401(k) with company contribution, healthcare scheme, dental/vision/life cover
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes