We are hiring for a Business Development Director to join a leading language services provider (LSP) / translation agency that specialises in the rapidly expanding business sectors of life sciences, clinical trials, medical and related technology.
Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of another language is an advantage but not essential
Our client is a leading translation & LSP (language services provider) company to major business sectors. They have fantastic business relationships for high value and lucrative translation services with some of the industry's most recognised companies across Europe and North America.
100%, fully remote working. Must be UK based.
To join their international sales team for Europe and North America, they wish to recruit a Business Development Director. You will be working as part of an ambitious sales team, contacting key C-Suite level decision makers across Europe and aiming to grow new sales opportunities with new clients, both by email/phone and face to face.
Your role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage sales activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics - continuous prospecting and sales networking through LinkedIn, Zoom Info and other data sources
- Efficiently prospect and generate new customer leads through various channels, including in-person conferences and online platforms (no cold calling required)
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, tracking leads throughout the entire sales cycle
- Act as the primary point of contact for client stakeholders, working closely with project management teams to ensure project milestones are met
- Manage and track leads using various prospecting tools, CRM systems, and outreach automation tools
- Monitor performance metrics and key data points in line with KPIs
- Contribute to the preparation of RFPs/RFIs as needed for bids.
- Orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Attend overseas networking events and trade shows when necessary
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of another language is an advantage but not essential
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Proven track record in sales creation and prospecting
- Strong presentation skills
- A self-motivated approach to drive business growth and establish long-term client relationships
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and project management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire teams, driving them to achieve business objectives
- Skillful in building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Capable of persuading and influencing stakeholders effectively
- Proficient in developing and leveraging networks to create business opportunities
- Adept at negotiating mutually beneficial agreements with clients and partners.
SALARY, WORKING HOURS & BENEFITS
£40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable and flexible) + competitive sales commission,. Benefits include:34 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, Remote (work from home), Training provided to enhance skills and knowledge, Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes