Brand Ambassador An excellent new opportunity for Brand Ambassadors to represent several leading luxury car brands and to connect virtually with customers to demonstrate and display the cars and their features.
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is a specialist technology sector, working with global brands and recently undertaking a range of virtual reality customer experiences.
As a Brand Ambassador, your role will be to connect virtually with people, host live personal virtual tours as a product marketer in a truly innovative Virtual Showroom to help get the customer excited about the car, hopefully leading them to book a test drive at their local car retailer of choice. Typical job responsibilities will include:
- Answer questions and show customers around specific vehicles by controlling camera feeds to highlight features and how the car will fit with their lifestyle
- Plan and present live stream content or pre-recorded videos on specific car features as well as on the range of products for customers and retailers
- Book test drives for the customer at their retailer of choice, including follow up to ensure the booking has been completed
- Demonstrate products and anticipate customer needs through a “needs analysis” technique and provide accurate sales lead logging and follow up
- Provide excellent product knowledge and accurate information to customers
- Appropriately deal with any complaints or service request ensuring they are handed off to the right service team
- Assist with customers visiting retailers who do not have the vehicle in their showroom
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English is essential
- Engaging, personable personality and able to build rapport
- New Media Savvy
- Ability to deliver a full Needs Analysis of customer and tailor the Product features to the customer needs
- Dynamic and responsive
- Attention to detail, including depth of knowledge
- Good negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
SALARY & BENEFITS
£27,000. Competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you like private medical from day one, holiday entitlement and be clear on statutory holidays as well, and paid sick entitlement (after passed probation)
To apply, please send your CV to us immediately.