We are hiring for Bilingual IT Software Quality Assurance Engineers (for 6 or 12 month contract) to join one of the world's most recognised technology brands and company. You will work with their innovative software technology team, helping to develop some of the world's most sought after and iconic hi-tech products
Fluent in either:
- French Canadian
Based out of modern and world class offices in Cork (Ireland), our client is a world leading technology innovator and designer of some of the most popular technology products in the world.
In this job, you will be joining a highly dynamic, exciting team where you will be working with the latest innovation of technology brands and iconic products and be part of cutting-edge technologies. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual test plans in an effort to assure the quality of software products. They typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents, help and hardware items
- Reporting issues found by using internal tools, providing pertinent information and suggestions and following the solution process to its completion
- Analysing international functionality issues
- Working cross-functional with international software quality assurance (QA) centers, engineering teams, translators and project managers in an effort to ensure delivery of world-class products to international markets
- Designing, implementing and organising manual test plans.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in either : Lithuanian, Slovenian, Hebrew OR French Canadian
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in software localisation/internationalisation is an advantage
- Strong programming and technical skills- advantage but not essential
- Project management experience - advantage but not essential
- Real world Software Engineering experience- advantage but not essential
- Pro Apps or multimedia software experience, server software or other type of software experts - advantage but not essential
- Experience in coding software test automation in technologies like Swift, ObjC, Python and Ruby or other programming languages - advantage but not essential
- A strong background in UNIX- advantage but not essential
- Ability to carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities - advantage but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience - advantage but not essential
THE JOB IS TO START IN MARCH/APRIL 2023!
SALARY & BENEFITS
- 42,000 Euro gross per year
- Contract- 6/12 month to start!
- One way flight/travel tickets-(Applicable once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland)
- Visa/work permit-(Applicable once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland)
- 50% of the accommodation for the 6-months contract-(Applicable, and prorated accordingly, once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland)
- Top Individual Health Insurance-(Applicable once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland))
- Subsidized canteen-(Applicable once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland)
- Onsite parking-(Applicable once the candidate relocates to Cork, Ireland
WHEN YOU APPLY, PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH LANGUAGE ROLE YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes