We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Arabic speaking Customer Success Director that is highly motivated and passionate about customer relationships, networking, implementing success programs and contributing to sales objectives as well as contributing to a fast growth tech company from the LSP (language service provider) sector in the MENA territory. This position will be about providing insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through solution support, and handle customer interactions.
Fluent Arabic is essential, other languages are an advantage
Our client is fast growing LSP, creating an impressive reputation over the past 20 years in translation and language services, working in business sectors such as legal, financial services, medical and technical to name but a few. They have recently completed a successful Series A funding to further develop and grow their business into new markets across the MENA territory.
In order to capitalize on their business successes and expansion into new markets, they now wish to recruit a Customer Success Director. You will be a social and analytical person, possess an aptitude for learning, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Director should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow their customer base. The role will include the following typical duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of CS Managers to achieve company’s objectives
- Oversee and manage existing client portfolios
- Execute strategic initiatives to attain revenue growth
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Deliver solution demos and excel at the onboarding processes
- Own customer interactions to monitor and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Contribute to strategic priorities for new innovations
- To work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management and Marketing to develop and implement tailored solutions to new clients.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent Arabic is essential, other languages are an advantage
- Proven of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the translation / LSP industry including technical skills around translation technology, and content management would be a distinct advantage.
- Resourcefulness, sales skills and the ability to coordinate activities across company functions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective human relations skills and proactive approach to the sales process.
- Excellent in-person and phone-based presentation skills
- Ability to understand, analyse and document customer requirements in detail
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task. Self-driven and proactive nature
- Demonstrate leadership qualities. High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably gained in fast-paced, technology & data product driven environment
- Adept at strategically navigating and influencing all stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers and budget decision makers.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
Very competitive : 25,000 - 35,000 SAR per month (approx. 250,000 - 360,000SAR per year) + options plan, Professional development Plan, Generous leave, Regular company outings, Employee Referral Scheme, Opportunity to accelerate your professional growth at a rapidly growing business.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately, or contact me for an initial discussion.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes