We have a very exciting and new job opportunity for an energetic and strong performing Arabic speaking Business Development Manager to join a recently funded and successful, fast growing tech company from the LSP (language service provider) sector. This position will play a leading role in their next company expansion phase into the MENA translation and business language service markets.
Dubai, UAE + MENA travel
Fluent Arabic is essential, other languages are an advantage
Our client is fast growing LSP, creating an impressive reputation over the past 20 years in translation and language services, working in business sectors such as legal, financial services, medical and technical to name but a few.
In order to capitalize on their business successes and expansion into the MENA & EMEA markets, they now wish to recruit an Arabic speaking Business Development Manager. Your role will be to discover and win new business, strategically develop accounts and ensure customer satisfaction across the MENA & EMEA region. Typical job duties willinclude:
- Build and maintain client relationships, develop strategic sales plans, and act as a thought partner in complex client negotiations
- Plan and implement sales strategy for a particular market sector by leveraging market knowledge and developing the product and value proposition
- Manage the full sales cycle to maximize revenue potential within existing accounts whilst targeting new customer acquisitions
- Network with customers and prospects at an executive level to deepen and extend business relationships.
- Meet sales KPIs on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Be an industry expert by keeping on top of competitive activity to appropriately advise on strategic and tactical sales recommendations
- Identify ways to integrate company Linguistic and Technology Solutions into the customers' workflow and recommend best practices
- Develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities within the sector with an emphasis on tailored solution selling
- Devise strategic and tactical sales account plans.
- Ensure you are aware of regular feedback and customer insights to ensure the continuous improvement of company solutions
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent Arabic is essential, other languages are an advantag
- Proven enterprise sales experience gained in a high tech, IT Consulting or Services company selling to enterprise and strategic accounts with a turnover more than $1Bn
- Extensive experience of successfully selling into complex accounts with a strong track record of negotiation and closing
- Expertise in prospecting, identifying and developing multiple use cases, and developing strong relationships with C-level executives
- Demonstrable new business sales experience in early stage companies entering a rapid growth phase
- Knowledge of at least one area of the following primary industry sectors: Government,` Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Products, Transport & Logistics, Energy, Resources & Utilities and Manufacturing, Medial Telecoms and Technology.
- A good understanding of Language and Translation services and the challenges faced within the specific market sectors.
- Proven enterprise software/SaaS sales experience, preferably gained in fast-paced, technology & data product driven environment.
- Adept at strategically navigating and influencing all stakeholders in the buying process including users, influencers, and budget decision makers.
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills through customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
20,000 - 25,000 SAR per month (approx. 300,000 SAR per year) + options plan, Professional development Plan, Generous leave, Regular company outings, Employee Referral Scheme, Opportunity to accelerate your professional growth at a rapidly growing business.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately, or contact me for an initial discussion.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes