Amazon Sales Coordinator
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading technology company in a full time, permanent role as an Amazon Sales Coordinator who is responsible for the main functions related to trading with Amazon.
NB Due to COVID-19, this role will initially be based remotely initially then will be based in the offices based just outside the South West of London
£24,000 - £26,000 pa + bonus (up to 20% of salary)
Our client is a hugely successful and fast expanding global brand.
Based in South West London area
As an Amazon Sales Coordinator you will be part of a team that is responsible for the main functions relating to direct business trading with Amazon.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Review and monitor all incoming Amazon orders and ensure that they are processed within the specified time frames
- Monitor product ordering patterns
- Liaise with relevant couriers regarding shortages and dispute with Amazon once shortages become official.
- Contribute to the development of better order management tools including monitoring of relevant product orders
- Manage all Amazon price changes and ensure internal systems are updated accordingly
- Manage catalogue on Amazon to ensure that new products are created in time for launches and that existing products have accurate content
- Direct import order management.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience of working with Amazon would be an advantage
- Fluent English is essential, other European languages are advantage but not essential
£24,000 - £26,000 pa + bonus (up to 20% of salary) + fantastic benefits.
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes 07813 732261