Amazon Account Coordinator
Great opportunity to work with a leading IT company in a full time, permanent role as an Account Coordinator who is responsible for the core functions related to trading with Amazon.
NB This role will initially be home based during the COVID pandemic, until such time that it is possible to work from the offices in Sunbury on Thames.
Offering a competitive starting salary (£22,500 pa) plus bonus (15-20% of salary) and fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading and hugely successful and stable brand in the technology industry.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes direct from Clapham/Waterloo)
As an Amazon Account Coordinator, you will play a fundamental role in maintaining the relationship with Amazon and your responsibilities will include:
- Review and monitor all incoming Amazon orders and liaise with relevant departments to ensure the orders are processed within the specified shipping windows
- Monitor product ordering patterns
- Liaise with relevant couriers regarding shortages and dispute with Amazon once shortages become official.
- Contribute to the development of better order management tools including monitoring of relevant product orders
- Manage all Amazon price changes and ensure internal systems are updated accordingly
- Manage catalogue on Amazon to ensure that new products are created in time for launches and that existing products have accurate content
- Direct import order management.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience in account management is desirable
- Experience of working with Amazon would be an advantage
- Fluent English is essential, other European languages are advantage but not essential
£22,500 pa + bonus (typically 15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO US TODAY!