Team Administrator . Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading translation company and work as part of their global client services team.
Excellent level of English is essential
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins north west of London).
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly progressive and world leading translation company.
To join their global client services and project team, they wish to recruit a Team Administrator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Generation of project-specific reporting documentation and maintenance of records within the Workflow Management System(s)
- Cross-reference of invoices and documents against client requirements to ensure client satisfaction
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Monitoring of the departments’ shared mailbox
- Recording and reporting of overdue annuity reminders and lapses
- Work directly with the project management team to meet client requests
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- An excellent level of English is essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Understanding of urgency and escalation procedure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in administration is advantageous but not essential.
£20,750 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.