Accounts & Invoicing Administrator. Excellent new opportunity to join a world leading and multiple industry award winning company, currently experiencing tremendous global growth and business expansion.
Fluent English is essential
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 minutes North West of Central London) - remote work / office work split possible
Our client is a multiple award wining and world class performer in its sector. They work across all business sectors counting many of the worlds leading companies as their key clients.
For a 12 months maternity contract cover, they wish to recruit an Accounts Administrator to work as part of their international finance and invoicing team. Reporting to the group invoicing team leader, your role will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing paperwork to ensure required outputs are ready for inspection and dispatch
- Raising invoices in our accounting system (Agresso)
- Dispatching invoices internally and to external clients
- Assisting the team in pricing certain jobs using our specialist cost manual
- Helping prepare reports used internally
- General admin support and supporting the wider accounts team as and when required
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong level of verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience of working with multi-currencies preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS
Excellent and competitive! Benefits include 30 days holidays (inc. bank holidays), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, PERKBOX discount platform, contributory pension scheme, SAYE scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme.
NB: This is a FIXED TERM MATERNITY COVER CONTRACT ROLE of 12 months
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes