Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger
Great opportunity to work in a full time, permanent role as an Accounts Assistant for Amazon Accounts for a world leading technology company.
NB THIS ROLE WILL BE WORKING REMOTELY INITIALLY THEN MOVING TO THE OFFICES IN SUNBURY WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE
Offering a competitive starting salary (£23,000 - £25,000 pa) plus bonus (15-20%) plus fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading and hugely successful and stable brand in the technology industry.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes direct from Clapham/Waterloo)
As an Accounts Assistant, your main responsibility will be to administer and coordinate customer Amazon accounts.
Other responsibilities will include
- To issue refunds to customers for online Amazon purchases
- Issue system credit
- Help with month end bank reconciliations
- Apply cash received
- Deal with all Paypal / credit card claims.
- Liaise with the customer service teams to help resolve queries from customers.
- Confirmation of VAT status and zero rating of invoices
- Deal with automatised accounts, applying payments and clearing down invoices.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous accounts background
- Experience of bank reconciliations
- Previous experience of working with Amazon accounts is desirable but not essential
- Good level of Excel with knowledge of how to create simple formulas and how to sort data
£23,000 - £25,000 + bonus (typically 15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO US TODAY!