Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named products into most international markets.
In order to work on PR activities for their key branded products for the entertainment sector, they wish to recruit a PR Executive. Your role as PR Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, execution and results of all PR activities for a number of nominated countries within the EMEA region and will provide input and support to the PR manager and agency contacts to ensure the EMEA Public Relations function is efficient and highly effective.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the EMEA PR Manager and Marketing Director in the creation of PR strategy
- Liaise with other marketing team members to support PR activities & campaigns
- Make sales colleagues aware of coverage achieved in their countries both for reviews and brand
- Work with the PR Manager to create direct media lists for key sales countries
- Establish direct relationships with top tier media across a number of countries as necessary
- Liaise with relevant PR agencies to prepare media contact and profile information ahead of interviews or contact by the PR team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all language considered is an advantage but not essential)
- A marketing degree or qualification from a recognised college or university with a focus on Public Relations or Media studies is advantage but not essential
- Have practical experience working in PR
- Able to credibly communicate using strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious approach to output
- Experience of working in the IT industry is an advantage
- Must be organised with excellent time management, interpersonal, and communication skills. Candidate must be a team-worker, enthusiastic, pro-active, flexible, confident and hard working
£26,000-£27,000 + discretionary company bonus (can be 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a PR Executive please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.