NEW JOB! Team Administrator. Excellent opportunity to join a fast expanding international company.
LOCATION: Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins from Central London by train)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Team Administrator. Supporting a team of colleagues form various departments, your role will be to support them on various tasks as well as the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with various team to ensure that projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Cross reference of invoices and documents to ensure client satisfaction
- Generation of project-specific documentation within the Workflow Management system(s)
- Maintenance of records within the Workflow management system(s)
- Final quality control of documents before release to clients
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required to support the teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail
SALARY & BENEFITS
£20,500 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
If this job as Team Administrator is you and you are ready for your next challenge to join a truly fantastic, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.