Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To join their international translation department, they wish to recruit a Translation Quality Project Coordinator. Your role as Project Coordinator will include Project Planning, problem solving and close work with clients and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Understand the company Quality Management System (QMS) requirements
- Monitor all emails in CRM to the correct quote, order, or job
- Maintain a detailed account of all incoming requests and their statuses
- Enter customer feedback into the customer feedback system in CRM.
- Utilize guidelines and criteria established by the Project Planning department manager, analyzes workloads of Project Planning team members
- Review the impact of incoming requests upon the translation process
- Communicate with clients to acknowledge receipt of various requests
- Analyze client requests to determine if limited resource languages require action
- Create translation table files for use in new linguistic projects
- Proofread English template and/or table files for new linguistic projects
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- University degree in Business, English, Foreign Language, Social or Applied Science, or other related field
- Experience in related role, ideally within the translation industry, is an advantage but not essential
- Successful customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to carry out instructions, with attention to detail, and to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team and with a diverse group of individuals
SALARY & BENEFITS
£22,000 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme)
40 hours per week regular work schedule, Monday-Friday.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity , please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes