NEW JOB! Translation Project Manager, up to £27,000. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading translation company as a Project Manager to join the global client services team.
Our client is a leading and successful translation company, working with major organisations across most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international client services team, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Manager. Your role as Project Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple client translation projects, ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Create project timelines to take projects through lifecycle
- Coordinate all resources involved in the project on the exact requirements
- Manage financial elements of the project, including purchase order management, quoting, invoicing and budget management
- Address any issues as they arise
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project
- Work with Program Managers to update account profiles and guidelines
- Follow up with clients post-delivery to check satisfaction
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any 2nd language, especially Japanese but all languages considered, is an advantage but not essential
- Translation Project Management experience
- Demonstrable organisation and prioritising skills
- A track record of planning and managing translation or localization projects
- Good understanding of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation
- A great communicator with an appreciation for language
SALARY & BENEFITS
£24,000 - £27,000. Excellent benefits such as flexible working, monthly wellbeing grant, weekly drinks, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, pension and life insurance.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Project Manager and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes