Translation Project Manager £22,000. Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading translation organisations as a Project Manager, working on major client accounts and ensuring full client operations.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire / NW London area (20 minutes by direct train from central London)
SALARY & BENEFITS
£22,000. Excellent benefits include: 22 days annual leave (+ bank holidays), 3% contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, annual season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme
Our client is one of the world's most recognised and successful translation organisations, working with major companies across most industry sectors across the world. The offer an excellent and professional work environment, with industry leading training and true career progression opportunities.
To join their international translation production department, they wish to recruit a Translation Project Manager. Working mostly with technology clients, your role as Translation Project Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Processing of received client translation orders and managing the order time frame
- Distribution of work to in-house and external translators
- Providing advice and guidance to translators and production staff
- Liaison with external suppliers regarding availability and deadlines
- Assisting other project managers with tasks as required
CANDIDATE PROFILE & SKILLS
- Fluency in either German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese or French - as well as English
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- Previous similar or administrative experience
- Excellent skills in problem-solving and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel) Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision
To be considered for this opportunity as Translation Project Manager and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes