NEW JOB! Translation Program Manager, up to £33,000. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading translation company as a Program Manager to join the global client services team.
Our client is a leading and successful translation company, working with major organisations across most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international client services team, they wish to recruit a Translation Program Manager. Your role as Program Manager will be to offer operational and strategic guidance on localization projects and will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identify the best processes for the client and internal efficiency
- Make sure that all project-based and processes are clearly defined and documented
- Build solid and lasting relationships with your clients
- Establish strong relationships with strategic agency partners, linguists and content specialists
- Provide support to Project Managers
- Monitor and report on account performance and client satisfaction to senior stakeholders
- Coordinate client reporting and budget planning
- Support Business Developers in their activities
- Follow up with clients post-project to verify satisfaction with the service delivered and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the Quality Manager and Client Services Director to manage the resolution of client satisfaction issues
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English. Fluency in any 2nd language, especially Japanese but all languages considered, is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to university degree level
- Translation Project or Account Management role or Program Management experience
- A track record of planning and managing complex marketing or localization projects
- In-depth understanding of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation
- Hands-on commercial experience including price development, quoting, forecasting and budgeting
- A great communicator, on paper and in person with an inbuilt appreciation for language and creative content
- Be driven by making your clients happy and building strong relationships
SALARY & BENEFITS
£30,000 - £33,000. Excellent benefits such as flexible working, monthly wellbeing grant, weekly drinks, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, pension and life insurance.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Translation Program Manager and to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes