Translation Manager. Excellent opportunity for a translation manager to join a world leading translation and language services company to manage their many translation processes and procedures.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins NW of central London)
Fluent English is essential
Our client is an international and very successful translation company.
To manage their international translations department, they wish to recruit a Translation Manager. Your role will be to ensure that the translations required are overseen and managed in a timely, cost-effective manner. The typical job responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the current department translation procedures and assessing best working practice
- Working with other departments to ensure timely delivery of translations
- Preparation of cost estimates for large projects, client budget exercises and tender requests
- Preparation of customer invoice reports
- Approval of freelance translator purchase orders
- Troubleshooting issues with translation projects
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in translation industry
- Experience in preparation of cost estimates for large projects, client budget exercises and tender requests
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize projects and own workload
up to £40,000 + excellent benefits
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes