Translation Lead Auditor / Quality Manager - fantastic new opportunity for a Lead Auditor / Quality Manager to join a world class translation company with a remit to review, adapt and improve their quality operations and procedures and adhere them to the highest level of industry quality requirements.
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (20 mins from central London)
Fluency in English is essential
Our client is a world class translation business, operating across the globe into most industry sectors and leading the way with pioneering translation and language solutions, working in partnership with a vast array of world recognised companies and organisations.
Working closely to the group Managing Director, they wish to recruit a Lead Auditor / Quality Manager. Working with current quality processes, your role will be to analyse, improve and take to the next level all elements of internal quality management processes leading to the successful provision to clients of a world class service. The role will oversee all quality related activities, mostly covering the development and implementation of new quality strategies and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure implementation and raise awareness of quality strategy for all global offices (Europe, US and Asia)
- Management and system integration of ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 quality registrations
- Develop new quality initiatives
- Review and develop customer specific KPIs
- Deploy, review and analyze statistics to identify and remedy area for quality improvement
- Review and implement language industry quality metrics
- Manage internal quality auditor and operations team
- Present findings and discuss improvements and implementation of quality strategies with the group MD
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- A proven background in quality management / project management roles within the translations or languages services industry
- Experience of working with industry standards such as ISO 9001 / ISO 17100 or similar quality standards
- Experience of analysis and statistical /operational judgement
- Ability to present findings and implement improvements into existing systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to operate with flexibility in strategy implementation
- Customer service orientation
SALARY AND BENEFITS
c£45,000 (neg) + benefits (pension, healthcare etc)
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company that offer a supportive and hugely ambitious culture and vision and the necessary tools and support to make this opportunity a success.
Please apply now and send your CV to us to in full confidence to be considered for the role.